Wednesday, May 2, 2012

05/02/2012


I sat in the greenhouse last night for a few minutes listening to the small creek behind our property.  It rained and stormed pretty good, so the creek sounded very relaxing after the rain.  I would love to have a nice big, clear running creek right out front.  I love clear, flowing creeks.

The bees seem to be doing fine, according to Charles.   I enjoy sitting out back watching them when they are flying in and out of the hives.  Today must have been a very good day for them because they sure were busy, and they probably didn't get out much yesterday because of the storms.

Now, I sit in the house today getting very little accomplished because it is 88 degrees outside and inside it feels like 188 degrees.  I refuse to turn the a/c on now.  I'm doing good with conserving, I hung almost all of our laundry outside today and have been running fans inside.  I am tempted to put in the window a/c and crank it up, but I will survive.  I guess I will go sit outside and enjoy the breeze...   or I could take a dip in the lake like this goose :)


Till next time...............

No comments:

Post a Comment